- Work to be carried out during permitted hours, viz.:
i) Between 8.00 am to 7.00 pm (By 7.30 pm workers should be out of
- Silent Hours: 2 to 4 pm & 6 to 7 pm. Noisy work, such as breaking, banging and floor/furniture polishing by machines is not permitted.
- Residents should refrain from ordering truck-loads of sand, cement, tiles, etc.,as the SEL is not in a position to offer any place for storing huge quantity of material in the premises. The materials should be shifted immediately into the flats.
- Any damage caused to SEL property shall be charged to the Resident concerned. During power cut when only one lift is working in a building, no material / furniture will be carried in the lift.
- Contractor will be solely responsible for safety and actions of his workers.
- SEL will escort off the workmen if SEL discovers workers engaging inobjectionable or unlawful activities.
- Residents should clearly advise contractors/labourers that smoking, loitering, cooking, spitting, littering or consuming alcohol is not allowed inside complex.
- The owner is required to take all necessary precautions, including adequate insurance, locking mechanism during fit-put period, if this is required. SEL shall not take any liability for loss of life or damage to property including theft of building materials, equipment or supplies etc.